Saturday 4 April 2015

w7 In The Mood Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette

Hey guy's today's post is going to be a review of the w7 In The Mood Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette. I picked this up a few weeks ago for £2.99 from boyes, I desperately wanted a small pallet I could just pop into my bag! I was excited to see this little baby in store, as w7 is well known for making dupes of Urban Decays Naked pallets, I had high expectations of this pallet. It contains 6 shades 5 matte and 1 shimmer!





I must say the picture on the back isn't really accurate, I had to have a cheeky open before I purchased. 


The shimmer shade is the first shade called "Shrimp" 


Unfortunately my camera on my phone isn't the best so it was hard to pick up the light shades!
as you can see "shrimp" is a very delicate shimmer rather that's fabulous to highlight your brow bone. Shades "Oops" and " Venice" are very creamy colors that are perfect for a base. "Wink" is a nice light brown shade that would be a perfect transition shade and great to create dimension to your eye! "Katie" is a beautiful chocolate colour very deep and pigmented! Finally shade "Cargo" the darkest shade in the pallet which is a very pigmented black!

All of these shades have great staying power, it didn't crease after 6 hours of wear.

Such a nice variation of shades and you can create very natural "I woke up like this" look or a very dramatic smokey eye and in between. If you'd like to me to show you some different looks with this pallet please let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment