Saturday 3 January 2015

Brow Disaster? I Can help!

We have all had our brow disasters looking back to the 60's with your over plucked pencil brows to looking back last year and realizing your eyebrow pencil was totally the wrong colour.. oops

I cant vanish your brows from your past although I wish I could, I can only help get your eyebrows back on point.

Step 1.
Find the best brow shape for you.
I have seen many people draw on there eyebrows and they look constantly surprised or angry
maybe that's what you're going for? I don't know but here is a website to help you find the best brows for your face shape!
http://www.eyebrowz.com/faceshape.htm

Step 2.
Over plucked or Under Plucked?
Only you will know, if your a over plucker lock your puckers away for a fair few weeks!
To help get my over plucked brows back on track I purchased a bottle of 100% pure castor oil after a lot of research; I genuinely don't know why it works but it does. I apply it with a cotton bud into my eyebrows and massage it in and then go to sleep.I started seeing results after a week, this is a long process but it's worth it! when your eyebrows begin to grow back and start to look messy your fist instinct will be to grab your puckers BUT DON'T. Try to avoid smothering your eyebrows with products you want them to breathe, but if you want to make them appear more fuller for a party or something I'd recommend a slanted eye-liner brush and eyebrow shadow or a matte eye-shadow if you have some lying around! (only go 1 shade darker than your hair colour!) To help clean up your eyebrows if you have dark hair, just apply a high pigmented concealer with a small brush over the hairs you'd usually just pluck away, if you wear heavy eye make-up daily you could cover the hairs with a light reflective eye-shadow.




Under plucker your in look! You have the brows of the year bold and fierce like model Cara Delevingne. But not everybody want's those brows especially if you have a petite face but your still the winner here because the shape of your natural brows are the most flattering for your face! Take a trip to a well known salon and get those babies threaded and make sure you make it clear you only want them tidying, it shouldn't be any more than £7!
then after that just maintain by plucking around the edges! too help maintain the shape I would recommend Maybelline Master Sleek Brow gel to keep the just come from the salon look only £4.99 from super drug (comes in three shades)


Step 3.
Be Consistent!
Especially people who are wanting to grow there eye brows out be consistent and patient, it is a long process but it's worth it to give you a more youthful look!
But remember everybody's hair grows at different speeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment