Wednesday 14 January 2015

Nude lip Bourjois Rouge Edition Dupe! For £1

Although I love loads of different lip colours my go to is the nude lip for all year around!
For me as I'm pale it's flattering to wear something with a pink undertone, this brings out the colour in my cheeks!
So I took a trip to my local Boots store and picked myself up a Bourjois Rouge Edition for £7.99
this is typically pretty expensive for me but I fell in love with "beige trench" shade 2 (I wouldn't call it beige..)
Anyway! If your a Vaseline hogger like me and your lips need constantly hydrating, this is great it goes with everything. As it's moisturising it's sheer and does fade after a while but personally I don't mind re applying, It doesn't feather or bleed! so if you don't mind spending your money then get this!

BUT I HAVE FOUND A DUPE!

L.A.COLOURS Vitamin E & Aloe Vera Lipstick from Boyes for..
Dun dun dunnnn £1 it is almost exactly the same the shade is called Pink Sand! But with the added bonus of Vitamin E and Aloe Vera which can only be good right? for you people with dry lips but still want to look them to look nice and plump this will not break your bank! Here are some comparison photos!


The top swatch is the L.A COLOURS and the bottom swatch is Bourjois

so so similar except Bourjois has a sheer glossy look and L.A COLOURS has sparkly pigments

(this picture was taken with flash)

Enjoy love Ell xo

No comments:

Post a Comment