Monday 2 February 2015

L'oreal Infallible 24hr Review

Hey guys I'm going to talk to you about a very popular foundations, L'oreal Infallible stay fresh 24h foundation fights make-up meltdown. Let me just say I'v been using L'oreal Infallible foundation for over 3 year's now at one point it was about £15 pound and it had a brush attached (in my personal opinion it wasted the foundation and just builds up in the brush) but it's now £9.99 at Boots and Superdrug stores.

As somebody with sensitive dry skin I find it incredibly hard to find a foundation which is high/medium coverage, so I picked this up and I haven't gone back, on the foundation bottle it says no transfer, no visible imperfections, no visible shine, no dry out and no mask-effect. Lets face is all skin if different but on my skin this foundation was perfect it's true in colour and does exactly what it says.

I wear this foundation on my cheeks, chin, nose and temples I avoid the eye area and my forehead as I don't want it to settle into any fine lines on the more delicate places I use Max Factor Skin Luminizer as it's more moisturising on sensitive places, if you have "normal" skin without dry patches etc there wouldn't be a problem using it all over your face.

I personally don't think 24hr's is correct I mean it does stay on for a long long time but defiantly not that long on my skin! when it begins to wear of it still neutralises any dark pigments in my skin which is great but doesn't look like the air brush effect you get when you first put it on but does last though to the night. Over all I would say it's a must have it has many advantages it goes on smoothly, very easy to blend and build and especially great for people with pale skin who can't find the perfect shade like me I wear shades porcelain!




No comments:

Post a Comment