Saturday 25 April 2015

Space Girl Bath Bomb!

Hello people today's post is a quick review on the Space Girl Bath Bomb from Lush!
I have been meaning to try this for a long time, I was super excited as i'm a Lush-a-holic I couldn't resist for only £2.35!


This bath bomb is very sweet smelling kinda fruity it reminds me of Pez sweets, which I love! It has popping candy inside which makes it a little more special as it whizzes around your tub! The bath bomb is shaped like a space ship which is pretty cute, it's pastel blue in colour with a hint of red making a beautiful purple colour! Personally I think this bath bomb is more for the sparkles and colour rather than helping making your skin feel good, although it does have grapefruit oil inside which helps with toning the skin!



If you have any questions or want me to try out any other products please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment