Thursday 28 May 2015

Handy Gurugu Hand Cream

Hello guy's today post is a review on the Handy Gurugu Hand Cream, Well it speaks for it's self really this is a hand cream designed in response to Lush customers wanting a more heavier hand cream to help hard worked hands.


When i'm working I do a lot of cleaning, it involves me being in and out of water so I have seen a change in my hands they're more dry than usual and I also suffer sometimes suffer with eczema in between my fingers. So I popped to my local Lush store and purchased this for £7.95 to me this is a very reasonable price for 100g! 


I'm currently half way through this tub and I bought it a few months ago so i'm impressed, I wanted to test this product for a while so I could give you a more accurate review. Firstly I'd like to say i'm not the biggest fan off the smell but as it's all natural ingredients and safe synthetics I can't really complain. The formula is a very butter-rich its very indulgent and thick as it has a blend of nut butters including shea, almond, peanut and cashew alongside rose water and chamomile blue to reduce redness and act as a antiseptic! Click Here for more information on ingredients. 



I would give this product the full 4* It has helped me greatly and my hands as silky soft and my eczema is held at bay. I use the products before bed and soon as I wake up, this helps keep my hands hydrated and soft through out the day. I would 100% repurchase and recommend to people who suffer with dry hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment