Tuesday 2 June 2015

Technic Mega Blush Review

Hello guy's today i'm going to review the Technic Mega Blush Quad! I purchased this from Boyes for about £2.99! Which is very affordable for 4 different shades, this particular quad consists of pink and coral shades and they all have a shimmer finish which i'm a huge fan off!  


I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging as it is very bulky, I can't fit it in my make-up bag to go out with. Never the less I can look past that because I think the quality is great for the price, when you go for lower budget blushers you tend to get a chalky feel but with this one you don't! 


Here are some swatches this one has been taken in natural daylight, the first shade is almost like a highlight it's a very icy pink the first two are very delicate an can be used for every day looks. The last two have more of a coral hues and is probably more suited to darker skin tones but could definitely be pulled off if you have a light hand.  


This is a picture taken with a flash, as you can see very highly pigmented and great value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment