Monday 3 August 2015

Stila Magnificent Metals Dupe

Hello guy's sorry I haven't being posting for a while been pretty busy but at the same time I have been looking for dupes for you wonderful people (got some great ones coming your way!)

So today I have a dupe of the "Stila Magnificent Metals" such a gorgeous product but personally a little too pricey for me the retail price is £33.50, I mean it's a product that will last you a long time but still who doesn't like a cheaper alternative?

For the people who don't know much about this products it's basically an eye shadow that has like a foil finish, it's very pigmented and comes in 12 different shades. It's quite unique as you can used it straight out the pot or use the small liquid primer and mix a small amount together on the tray included.

After some looking around I found a dupe for £5 in Superdrug it's the "Awesome Metals Eye Foil" sadly Revolution only do 4 different shades but they're all beautiful never the less! I'm eventually going to pick them all up but for now I bought one in the shade "Rose Gold" although It's called that it's definitely a more champagne colour.



Natural daylight and Flash.
(right without liquid primer left with primer)

This shadow will look great all year around, I normally use it for parties with a smokey eye but would look especially gorgeous near Christmas time, for a day look you can just add a little near your tear duct to give a more wide eyed look!

I honestly can't fault this product really, it has a really long staying power especially with the primer which you can keep building up for a more intense look once dried. My favorite thing about this too is it doesn't crease at all so well done Revolution! 5* for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment