Monday 6 July 2015

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag.

Hello! The fabulous Aaliyah tagged me to do the "The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag"
So here I go!

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

For me it has to be using body scrubs to exfoliate! I only ever do it when i'm tanning which is barely ever I only really ever feel the need to do it for my face as I sometimes get dry patches.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you regularly do?

I'v just recently just started doing them weekly but before that I did them whenever I felt I needed to.
I don't think i'd wash them anymore than once a week i'm far to impatient to wait for them to all dry!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

longest is 2 days depending on the colour, I usually go for clear or pearlescent colours due to my laziness so I can leave it a little longer. 

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

The essentials like foundation i'll pick up a new one before I run out but anything else i'll literally wait until I stumble upon it.

5. What's your worst beauty habit?

Biting my nails it makes them really brittle and gross! I tried the stuff that stops you from biting them and it honestly made me stop eating too it was that vile!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I'd probably say tidying my room, I love my organised mess.

7. Can you commit to spending bans?
No way.

8. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
It's not organised at all I do really need to get on that. it's all in one tub it's a nightmare.

I tagg Anna & Sadie :)

1 comment: