Saturday 28 May 2016

Morphe Brushes 12NB Natural Beauty Palette!

Hey! I know it's been a long time since I last put up a blog post I have been very busy with university work but I'M BACK. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a lot more now I'm off for the summer.

So today's post is about the Morphe Brushes 12NB Natural Beauty Palette! I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but better late than never. 

I found this little gem on Beauty Bay, check it out here!

This palette consists of 12 shades, including cool toned matte off whites, shimmery burnt burgundy/oranges, sparkly champagne and warm and cool toned browns.

The photo of the palette is a pretty accurate representation of the colors! it's inexpensive, compact and perfect to create versatile looks all year round. I travel a lot so it's perfect to just pop in my handbag! The pigmentation is amazing I'd say it's on par with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette but for a small fraction of the price!

If I was to nit pick I'd have to say the packaging isn't great, it's just plastic with a very cheap feel. It doesn't include a mirror or brush which I knew before I purchased but would have been great if they did include them but for £11.95 I can't complain!

I'd give this palette a huge 8* 

No comments:

Post a Comment