Thursday 7 July 2016

Best Makeup Remover For Dry Skin!

Make-up can be stubborn to remove if you're anything like me I search high and low to get long lasting/waterproof lipstick, 24hr foundation and eyeliner. I always get long wearing make-up and sometimes it can be very stubborn to remove, if you have sensitive skin it can get really irritated too!


I stumbled upon this around a year ago and I've loved it, but now I adore it! This particular Micellar Water is by Garnier, they have multiple versions for different skin types. My favourite Micellar Water is Oil-infused which is great as I have very dry skin but not only that, Oil is the best thing to break up waterproof make-up so it comes of like a dream when using a cotton pad!

Not only does it do it's job it does more, it leaves your skin feeling nourished and hydrated without it feeling greasy! For you lazy people out there (like me) no rinsing required, bonus!

You can use this all over your face including sensitive areas like your eyes, I'm honestly so impressed I don't think I'll buy another make-up remover again.

Heads up it's currently on sale in Boots for £3 for 400ml which claims to be 200 uses, fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment