Saturday 6 June 2015

Pretty Little Thing Experience

Hello guy's today's post is going to do what it says on the title and let you guys know my experience with the website Pretty Little Thing!

Firstly i'd like to say I adore all the clothes on this website there's nothing I wouldn't buy the clothes are reasonably priced and frequently do discounts!

They give you 20% off your first order which is very generous of them when you give them your e-mail on the bottom of the main page, defiantly take advantage of that!

For me I'm really not a fan on buying online because the colours are always slightly different or the sizing isn't right and i'm very impatient. I simply can't be bothered to send it back half the time because of all the fuss it and time it takes.

Another fellow beauty & lifestyle blogger the beautiful Aaliyah Langton (Click Here) Shared with the world her experience, I went and bought the same wonderful co-ord but in navy blue because she spoke so fondly of it and she looked so great!

I was basically looking for something that I could wear for my end of the year event! Very sad times, but I wanted to wear something i'd feel comfortable in but still look like I made the effort, I fell in love with this outfit it's classy and covers all the stuff up I don't like but still has that cheeky little bit of sass!

I'm usually a size 8 so I went with my gut and got both my skirt and my top in that size, one of the other reasons I chose this outfit was because of the "slinky" material because i know it stretches!

I purchased my order at 2pm and after clicking the "UK Next Day Delivery" which was free on this particular day! It Arrived the next day at dinner time!

Here is what it looks like
I'm 5foot3 and the midi skirt goes just below the knee!
The material is good quality and you can tell it has being made with care I will definitely be using pretty little things services again!





2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! Thank you so much for the little shout out I'm so glad my blog post helped you find the perfect co-ord! Amazingly written also! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so so much! No problem i'm so happy with it and thank you ever so much! Xx

      Delete